I'm completely engrossed with these images from, Australian photographer, Martyn Thompson's book, 'Interiors'. There's something in the way that they're shot that just  swallows and envelopes the viewer. It helps that they're not your run of the mill, super styled, slick shots. Each of them has a little something that makes you want to stop and sit awhile.











................................................................................................

Oh ya, and jury duty? As much as I complained (facebook followers, you know) It was kind of awesome. The judge was adorable, in that avuncular/fatherly, 50s sitcom dad way. A cross between Atticus and  Dennis the Menace's dad in that old black and white show. If one can have a 'Judge Crush', I totally did.

Comments

wow! I'm with you! These photos are to die for! I'm your newest follower! Love the blog

Popular Posts