officepod

I really need one of these. Those of you with a home office, know that it requires a special kind of discipline to shut the door to unmade beds and breakfast dishes in the sink in order to get down to business.



 Having no yard, or only a sliver, I'm not sure where I'd even put it. I guess the one  imperative of this little  would be that it be close to a loo ( of course all that I can think of is, "but wait, there's no pee in this pod" and then silently, crack myself up. I live with a 5th grader, my humor has devolved. )  Anyway, stupid jokes aside if you want one you can see about it here.

Comments

Ok - looks so great next to the english home in the country!
I checked out the site and can relate to the pod within an office - for a conference room.
My husband is employed by Frank Russell Co. (now based in Seattle) and they have open concept space (1000's of square ft) for desks, and enclosed glass spaces for meetings. There are a few cocoon style conversation sofas for semi-private one on one's.

Do you send email notices to the subjects of your blog posts?
Cheers!
cotedetexas said…
this cracks me up!!! i need this!!!!!!!!!!!! keep the birds out of the recordings.

Popular Posts