i heart skinflint

Rare 2 arm wall mounted machinists work light with original paintwork and vitreous enamelled shade by "Mek Elek.
Green and white enamelled factory lights by "Coolicon." Vitreous enamelled spun steel with original company label and vents to permit uplighting. Circa early 1930.
Opaline pendants, salvaged from school buildings in the midlands, UK. Circa 1950.
Polished brass and glass naval bulkheads by Pauluhn, Houston, Texas. Salvaged from US cargo ships in India. Circa 1950.
This is a moment when I would gladly have accepted 'gifts' in exchange for a post {and, yes, I would have let you all know that I'm a 'sell out'} Unfortunately I was not so lucky. So I'm just posting these because they thrill me.

Comments

Mrs. Blandings said…
Maybe lighting will take over my fascination with chairs. A terrific source.
Anonymous said…
Whoa. Seriously. What sort of prices are we looking at here?

-jhg
mary said…
Yes, it is all about the passion. Thanks for all of your work.
Sarah's Fab Day said…
These are the shiz. The brass nautical one is my fave.
Lisa Porter said…
YummmmmmY! Some girls collect shoes, I collect lamps & lighting.
My lord these are beauties.
Lisa

Popular Posts